Adventures With Our Kids..The Big Things, The Little Things, and Everything In Between!

Adventures With Our Kids..The Big Things, The Little Things, and Everything In Between!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

What a special day!  I am so very blessed! My family is my dream! For many years I dreamed and prayed for a wonderful man to sweep me off my feet and to someday have a family of our own.  I have an AMAZING husband and two AMAZING children! God has blessed our lives in so many ways and I am so very thankful for each day we all have together! 

Cade's preschool class celebrated with Mom's and Muffins on Friday morning. It was so sweet!  

The kiddos were asked questions about their moms and the teacher's filled in the answers they gave.

We are going to have to work on the "age thing, but as one of my friends reminded me...you look pretty good for being able to work out at 77 years old (ha)!

AWE...making my heart melt!!!  Sweet talker (ha).

Cade made a handprint flower tote for me! I LOVE IT!!! So special with his hands on it forever!


We celebrated Mother's Day on Sunday in Granbury with Chris' mom and family. We had a nice lunch at the Club and helped her with some projects around the house afterwards. It was a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment