Adventures With Our Kids..The Big Things, The Little Things, and Everything In Between!

Adventures With Our Kids..The Big Things, The Little Things, and Everything In Between!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Melissa's Wedding

   My sweet cousin Melissa got married a couple of weeks ago at a cute little place in Alvin. She was GORGEOUS, the weather was perfect, and the wedding was so much fun! The details and family heirlooms made it so special, not to mention being able to catch up with all of our relatives and taking pictures with fancy hats! So much fun!!!

                          Uncle Gary and cousin Melissa! Just look at her glowing!
                           And her  dress...took my breath away! So pretty!
Melissa and Talon exchanging their vows. My beautiful cousins, Melissa's sisters, Britney and Ali were her bridesmaids!



So creative! I just loved this special piece at the sign in table!!!



How cute is this!!! LOVE IT!

                                                 
                        Dad's cousin Hedy and Mom. Just look at these two BEAUTIFUL women!

                                    My cousin Timothy and two of his 3 boys...Caleb and Noah.

  My aunt collected over 90 tea cup and saucers for the table decorations! They made many a trip to Canton to find all of the furniture for the outside photo ops, tables, couches, lanterns, and quilt pieces! Unbelievable!!! One of my favorite touches were the mason jars, lined with lace doiles and filled with flowers that hung from the chairs down the aisle during the ceremony and the bicycle build for two as we entered the reception area! 

Jax

Lily and her cousins Carly and Maddi

My cousins Tammy and Jennifer and Tammy's daughter Emily

The College Station Bunch :)

                   Uncle Gary and Aunt Joni!  They have been together since Junior High!!!


            Well, we tried for a fun family pic (haha)  It's the ages and stages we are in !

                  My crazy cousin Tiffany :) Love her!

                My cousin Brandon         aka : my bodyguard growing up :)

      A girls pic with mom and Jessica......I have always dreamed of going to the Kentucky Derby in a       pretty little dress and a fancy hat! This was practice for the real thing. Somehow I am going to score some tickets oneday :)  What fun!!!

               My dad dancing with his mom!

                           Little Man just couldn't stay awake ! Sweet Boy!!!



My silly brother! Jessica is such a good sport! 



                   Lily pulled her Uncle Brian onto the dance floor! They did the cotton - eyed - jo  together!

                                         4 Generations! What a great picture together!!!  
Cade, Lily and their cousin Maddi

Dad, Hedy, and Mom.....Look at mom throwing her leg out like Angelina Jolie !!! (ha)
Work it Mom, Work it !!!

Such a fun weekend spent together with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment