Adventures With Our Kids..The Big Things, The Little Things, and Everything In Between!

Adventures With Our Kids..The Big Things, The Little Things, and Everything In Between!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Preschool Days

Cade started preschool three weeks after Lily started kindergarten this year. He was so ready he could hardly stand it! We went to Meet the Teacher the week before his school began and he ended up getting Mrs. Kelley. We LOVE Mrs. Kelley!  She not only teaches our kiddos swim lessons in the summertime, she was also Lily's teacher when she was 3!  Now Cade has her for his 3's class! We couldn't be happier! He walked right in at Meet the Teacher and jumped up to give her a big hug and she spun around the room with him!  That little moment made my decision to keep him in Plano two days a week feel so super right!!!  It's a drive, but well worth it!  The first day of school Cade got to Mrs. Kelly's door and said "Mom, I need my  bag," yanked it out of my hand and walked in!! I had
 to remind him to "get back here little man and give
me a hug!" Little stinker!  Love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment